Connecting Through Sound
An exploration of the science, practice and transformative beauty of sound.
I am fascinated by how music can inspire us, give us strength and courage and dispel the illusion of being separate from nature and one another.
Sound has the power to alleviate physical pain, shift emotional and psychological states and re-align us with our natural frequency, bringing about healing, harmony and connection.
non-residential retreat will be two full days. 12- 14 hours of content and practice.
Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 from 8.00am -
Held at "Naam Sanctuary" surrounded by lush gardens and forest.
A light breakfast and abundant vibrant vegetarian lunch with chai and cake will be included.
all prepared with love by
Dena and Jack
THIS WORKSHOP / RETREAT IS
an informative and interactive introduction to sound and sound healing.
What can you learn?
* Some history and science of sound healing, how it works as well as some relevant basic music theory.
* Ways of creating and using sound for shifting stuck energy, releasing stress and anxiety as well as increasing focus and uplifting our vibration.
* learn some simple and effective toning exercises and some overtoning.
* get introduced to some of the instruments available for sound healing, how to use them and how to create and hold a meditative healing space with sound.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This workshop is designed for anyone wanting a deep introduction into the fascinating and potent world of Sound and sound healing.
If you are:
* a health practitioner/Yoga teacher wanting to incorporate more sound into your offering
*a musician wanting a deeper understanding of the nature and power of sound.
* thinking about working in the field of sound healing and want to get an introduction.
* curious to learn and expand your toolkit and gain confidence to explore sound healing further.
Or, if you just feel that sound affects you in a deep way and would like to get a deeper understanding about how and why it works. If you have some sound healing instruments and are not sure how to use them bring them along and gain some tools and confidence to bring more healing sound into your life and to those around you. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CONTENT email email@example.com
THE COST OF THE WEEKEND IS $440.00
A DEPOSIT OF $220.00
IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOU PLACE.
Deposit can be made by bank transfer
NAME : Centre of Balance
BSB 06 2514
or pay pal firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE FILL IN THE FROM TO REGISTER